Saturday, January 4, 2014

Titan Egi!

So, I quit Mutiny, and joined The Older Gamers. my friend Galen Malchome recommended it. So after an application process, I got in and met my new companions.

While I did enjoy Mutiny, there just wasn't enough people on. I play MMOs for the social aspect. I like to chat with people. Otherwise, I might as well be just playing another video game on my console.

we ran a few dungeons together. And I finally got to The Navel to fight Titan. Halfway through.. I fell... and could not get up. Where is Life alert when you need them?

Anyways, the battle was soon over, and I was fianlly able to do my level 35 Summoner Quest. At level 37. Ran back to Gridania, picked up the quest and teleported to North Shroud. Expecting a battle like the one I fought against Ifrit-Egi, I set my home point so I wouldn't have far to run after I died.

I summoned Tankenstien, and rode off to the quest location. I started it up... and had an easy fight. I was rather surprised. He went down without any difficulty. I started to pat myself on the back, and then...

A New Challenger Approaches!!!
   

Gary Oak appeared to challenge me to a pokemon battle! Woops, wrong game. Anyways, the guy sends his Ifrit-Egi to fight me. It was easily distracted by Tankenstein, as I was yet to gain my Titan-Egi. Course, my fellow kitty had no problem summoning him to scare off the enemy at the end. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Anyways, got my Voidwalker Titan-Egi, and a new spell! Fester. Which does additional damage per DoT on an enemy. Probably causes quite a bit of aggro too. I'll find out when i run with another party. Which probably wont be too long from now. Level 40, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment