Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Status of the Blog

So, I decided to change a little bit about how I'm posting. I'm going to be listing all my jobs, in order to make it easier for me to keep track of. The labels  will still include just the ones that have gained levels.

Also, I'm approaching an important milestone. In less then a week, I'll have my first level 50 character. I'm really excited about that. I'll be able to enjoy end game content, while leveling more classes.

Also, thanks to some friends, I'm working on ways to get this blog more out there. Setting up a facebook page, and seeing about Google+. I've already got a twitter account set up, with friends helping me.

Twitter: @FFXIV50
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ffxiv50
Goggle+: Will update if I create.

Levels:

Alchemist: 25

Arcanist: 45 -> 47

Armorer: 21 -> 25

Blacksmith: 20 -> 25

Botanist: 25 -> 26

Carpenter: 25

Conjurer: 22

Culinarian: 22 -> 25

Fisher: 22

Goldsmith: 21 -> 25

Leatherworker:  25 -> 26

Miner: 25 -> 26

Thaumetergist:  15

Weaver: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment