Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Heavensturm

Alright. I got bored. With my summoner down and my healer taking a bit, I started Heaventsurm. My journey started at the Amphitheater in Gridania. There, I met a lady wearing a horse helm. Uma Bugyo, from the Far East.



Who is eager to bring the Horse to Eorzea. But, apparently, no horse is allowed in the Black Shroud. So, she urges me to wear the helm and be the Horse. Yeah... not happening. But, it seems interesting so far, so I'll go along with it.

I apparently need to get all three capitals to agree. And in return, I get three different helms. Starting with the gold. And there, I met Uma Yoriki.



He urged me to accept that the horse was more beautiful then the chocobo. Yeah. no. Anyways, he send me to Bentbranch Meadows. To speak with the Golden Uma Doshin. Wearing... that ridiculous helmet... *sigh* There will be no pictures of that.

Anyways, I met with Uma Doshin. Who criticised the people of this realm. To show the beauty of the horse, he had me pose amongst the chocobo. Why that would show the beauty of the horse, and not my beauty, I have no idea. But I did it. I think the chocobos laughed at me...

Whatever. I had to do another pose for the Doshin. Who then sent me on my way, in tears from laughing so hard I'm sure! I feel rediculous...

A quick trip back got me the golden horse helm. I then had to head to Limsa Lominsa for the Red Uma Yoriki. And really, if you've seen one horse head guy, you've seen them all... Anyways, I was then sent to Red Rooster Stead. To show them the strength of the horse, they had another red horse helmed guy helping with the harvest. These guys are weird. What, just because we look like a horse we suddenly have the strength and beauty of one? Ugh.

The poor guy had put out his back. Wuss. So, I had to go and help with the harvest. And then they expected me to hook myself up to the carriage and pull it myself. Ohhh! I scratched them up something fierce for that! They decided I was strong enough after that, and I went on my way. Got the red helm and back to Uma Bugyo.

A trip to Ul'dah, and I'm before the Black Uma Yoriki. And a test of speed. So, like a certain group of birds, I ran. And I ran. Some young adventurer pointed out how ridiculous I look. I gave him the scratching of his life before I got back on my way. And I ran. And I ran. When I finally go to the Black Uma Doshin, they told me how they thought I was fast. And how they would like to mount me. That was it. All my fury came out at that point. Things went black. When i came to, the poor thing was unrecognisable. Woops. Well, I took my carrot and headed back to Ul'dah to claim my prize.

Back to Gridania I went, my black helmet on. Only to find that some group called the Chocowacker was against all this horse nonsense. And so, I left to speak with the people. Of the grandness of horses. And they spoke of the legends of unicorns. and the speed of horses. With that, I was off to meed with the Chocowackers. A challange was made. Their strongest chocobo, versus a horse.

So, i headed to Treespeak in North Shroud, to witness the battle. Instead I saw a childish spat about which was better. The chocobo was finally delivered... by a man wearing a horse helm. He spoke that, while both were great, neather was the finest creature he had seen. Instead... I was!

*Blush* Well, I must admit... he's right there.

Levels:

Conjurer : 15 -> 16

No comments:

Post a Comment