Monday, January 27, 2014

Grinding Golems!

My hunt for more gil brought me to the markets of Ul'Dah. A Lalafell, seeing my downcrest expression, informed me of strange new golems appearing! He informed me how the material might be worth a fortune on the market, and that he'd cut me in for a piece of it. He introduced himself as a representitive of Amajina & Sons mining. He gave me his business card, and sent me to meet with his associate. Told me I couldn't miss him.

He was right. There, at the location,was a buff guy with leather straps across his chest,and a weird helm on his head. Apparently, I was being a bit too stealthy. When I said hello, he nearly jumped onto the ceiling. Was pretty funny really.

He asked if I had plenty of experience dismantling golems. I hesitated before saying that I did. After all, i supposed destroying them would count as dismantling. He gave me the go ahead, promising me a 'refreshing' reward when I was done. Grinning happily, I pranced off, visions of gil dancing in my head.

I got to the dig site to find that, apparently, they corporation had hired a bunch of others to gather the material for them. Because there was a large group of other adventurers waiting there! It was a grab fest for bricks, golem parts flying everywhere! Thankfully, I managed to grab a few parts, getting out just in time. A nearby adventurer took a brick to the face, collapsing beside me.

I managed to get to the beefy businessman, crumbling parts in hand. The guy was  proud of me, said he had a special payment for me! He pointed behind me. I turned around, to find myself face to face with a bounty of beautiful ladies. i could only stare as they dragged me away, promising me a 'puff-puff' I would never forget. They blindfolded me. And then... i felt two warm and soft objects... pressing against either side of my face. It was heaven!

I was quite relaxed a few moments later, as we discussed the rest of my payment. Next thing I knew, I was ushered away. My pockets no fuller. However, I discovered a strange little golem stashed away in my bag. He refused to stop following me as I ran away.

Levels:

Alchemist: 30

Armorer: 25 -> 30

Blacksmith: 26 -> 30

Botanist: 27

Carpenter: 27 -> 30

Conjurer: 22

Culinarian: 27 -> 33

Fisher: 23 -> 25

Goldsmith: 30

Leatherworker: 28 -> 30

Miner: 30

Thaumetergist:  21 -> 25

Weaver: 30 -> 31

No comments:

Post a Comment