Saturday, January 4, 2014

Haukke Mansion and Gil Spammer

Had my first run of Haukke mansion today. Did good until the last boss. Then everything fell apart. And as the story can be advacend no further, I have to wait for a successful run before my Summoner can get her next summon. Got to complete the Navel.

So, let me take this time to talk about something I HATE! Gil sellers. You see this on every MMO out there. People spamming you with tells, trying to get you to spend actual money on in game currency. Its annoying as all hell! Not to mention against the rules.

At least in Warcraft, you only got them when you were in the capital cities. Here, I get them everywhere!.

Levels:

Arcanist:33  -> 37

Botanist: 21 -> 22

Carpenter: 17 -> 20

Leatherworker: 17 -> 18

Weaver: 21 -> 22

No comments:

Post a Comment