Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Purpose of the Blog

One of the most amazing things about Final Fantasy XIV, is the ability to play multiple classes as one character. In every other MMO, you are stuck with whatever class you choose. You have to roll up a new character if you want to play as another class. Here, anyone can switch jobs whenever they like.

This gave me a mission! To have one character reach the cap, in all 19 classes! Oh, others have done this before me, I am sure. But they are not me.

So, here is a chronical of my time on Final Fantasy XIV. Of my epic quest to hit level 50 on all classes.

Now, I'm not starting at the beginning. No. At this time, December 15th 2013 I have already been playing for a little over a week. And here are the classes I have taken, and their levels:

Conjurer: 3
Thaumaturge: 9
Arcanist: 22

Carpenter: 8
Blacksmith: 10
Armorer: 10
Goldsmith 11
Leatherworker: 7
Weaver: 16
Alchemist: 7
Culinarian 10

Miner: 21
Botanist: 15
Fisher: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment