Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Duty Roulette

So, after completing my supplies and provisions for the day, I tried out the duty rotations, as I said I would. It didn't take long for my Arcanist to end up in a group running Copperbell Mines. The group was fun. The run was quick. We had enough dps not worry about taking out the adds on the final boss. I even got a few drops off of greed that I might be able to use for later classes.

But, the big thing is the bonus xp. I recieved 26k xp for using the duty roulette. I've heard from my higher level guild mates in Mutiny that you can get upwards of 100k if you are higher level. So, this could be a good way to get xp and level any combat alts i get.

Finally got around to turning in some of the seals I've been collecting. While I hustled to get the ones I needed for the chocobo, I didn't really feel the need to spend any more right away. Especially with how ugly the armor looks. But, I looked at the stats, and relented...

I look like a damned firefighter...



Levels:

Arcanist: 22 - 23

Carpenter: 8 - 9

Leatherworker: 8 - 9


No comments:

Post a Comment