Monday, December 23, 2013

Leves and leveling

I love the Leves system. When compared to daily quests, it is just so much better. You don't have to make time every day to do them. You simply let them stack up until you have the time to do them. They give so much xp, making leveling a crafting class just that much easier. And the gil they give makes up for the cost of materials used to make stuff.

Speaking of crafting, finally got a crafting class to 20. Unlocked the abilitiy to add materia to gear. This appears to simply be the socketing from Warcraft. Except you can take a materia out. And... there appears to be something extra in there also. Going to take a bit to find out.

Finally! Got my main combat class up to 25! Halfway to the cap! took a lot of work. And its only uphill from here. My fellow guild mates are suggesting that I rush her, get her to 50 for the end game. Not sure I should do that. I'm enjoying everything. And this is my first character here.

Levels

Alchemy: 15 -> 16

Archanist: 22 -> 25

Armorer: 11-> 12

Blacksmith: 11 -> 12

Botanist: 17 -> 20

Mining: 22 -> 23

 Weaver: 18 ->21

No comments:

Post a Comment