Sunday, December 29, 2013

Job unlocked: Summoner!

Finally! After getting better gear, I managed to defeat Ifrit-Egi. The trick is to stay away from him when blasting down the nails. DoT and blast.

So, for those who don't know, Jobs are an extension of a class. They change the skills around. They add new skills, while limiting how many you can get from other jobs. To activate a job, you simply equip its crystal.

As a Job levels with its base class, I won't be adding another to my class list. If I level as a summoner, I am basically leveling the Arcanist class. So it will remain as such.

My next stop? The Scholar job. It too is based on the Arcanist class. The only class with more then one job connected to it. Apparently, there is a cleric stance that switches my int with my mind. Thus turning my damage focused Arcanist into one prepared for healing.

Levels:

Arcanist: 30 -> 31

Conjurer: 3 -> 8

Fisher: 19 -> 20

Goldsmith: 16 -> 17

No comments:

Post a Comment