Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

Honestly, the holiday event hasn't interested me a bit. Everything is vanity. And without slots for the vanity gear, that is taking up important space that could be used for gear. *shrug*

Getting to the point in crafting where venders no longer have what I need. Now's where all the gathering skills come into play. Looks like I'm going to be doing a lot more farming to get what I need. Need to continue working on leveling.

Still, the stuff is getting interesting. Just made some new gathering rings. Then there are wristbands for crafting. a lot of neat stuff.

Quite a few of my friends are surprised by my continued plan to level all the classes. They'd rather I work on getting prepared for the endgame. But Im having fun.  and that is what is really important.

Levels

Arcanist: 25 -> 28

culinary: 11 -> 12

Fishing: 4 -> 18

Leatherworking: 9 -> 15


No comments:

Post a Comment