Friday, February 28, 2014

White Mage 50!

Finally! Another class done! Phew! 3 out of 19 complete.

Leveling a second class takes quite a bit of time. But thankfully, I've already got high level gear from running Crystal Tower. So, I just got to do my Relic quest.

The preview for Leviathan is up. Looks like some awesome gear. Here's hoping they don't modify the Relic quest to include him.

So, my next plans. I've still got to level Thaumetergist. But, I've decided that I'm also going to level the two tank classes together. Taking them through the dungeons for xp. That will give me practice with tanking. Yet another useful skill to have.

After playing around, I discovered how to do poses and such while the UI is gone. So now I can take cooler looking screenshots! Check this one of me in my White Mage gear!



Levels:

Alchemist: 30

Archer: 4

Armorer: 35

Blacksmith: 31

Botanist: 41 -> 44

Carpenter:  44

Conjurer: 48 - 50!

Culinarian: 37

Fisher:  31

Goldsmith:  32

Leatherworker: 31 -> 32

Miner: 41

Thaumetergist:  27

No comments:

Post a Comment